赚钱微信提现的消消乐Since retirees helped USI become the university it is today, naturally you want to know what is happening on campus; to contribute to plans and activities; to stay in touch with friends—former colleagues, alumni, students.
USI Retirees is an organization that links us to the University and its larger communities. Retired USI employees, partners, spouses, and surviving spouses may join as active members for only $20 per year (per person). We invite you to review our by-laws and to read past issues of our newsletter and to consider events on our schedule.
Please join. Just complete the membership form, include your check, and send to:
University of Southern Indiana
Attn: Cashier Office
8600 University Boulevard
赚钱微信提现的消消乐Evansville, IN 47712
For questions, email us.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Did you know USI Retirees give five $100 awards each fall and spring semester to USI employees who are also students? About a month into the semester the Registrar's Office provides the Council with a list of eligible employees (over 100 this fall!). Five are chosen in a random drawing and the $100 awards are added to their student accounts. If there is a balance at the end of the semester a check is sent to the awardee(s). The only FINE PRINT is that a person cannot win two consecutive semesters.
赚钱微信提现的消消乐Fall Semester 2019 winners are:
- Denise Allison, Senior Information Systems Associate, Undergraduate Admissions
- Taylor Gwaltney, Recreation, Fitness and Wellness Center Closing Supervisor
- Jenn Horn, Instructor in English and Director of College of Liberal Arts Living Learning Community
- Samantha Sawyer, Instructor and Clinical Coordinator, Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Amanda Smith, Adjunct Instructor, Nursing and Health Professions
赚钱微信提现的消消乐Congratulations to the winners!